2 comments

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You're on fire ;)
These paintings are beautiful and inspiring. They've been brewing a long time, in you!
We're back in MA as of yesterday afternoon and this morning I'm renewing my acquaintance with my flowers and trees.
I sprouted bachelors button in FLA and they grew so beautiful and tall that I trucked them all the way home standing behind the driver's seat(miracle that there was room but that's another story).
I had never transplanted them out of their pots into the ground, in secret hope that I could do this crazy snow bird type of thing! :D
I'm glad I did!

Debbie Miller said...

mary your comments are always so great. love b.buttons, youre ganna paint them right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...