Beachbreak

8"x8" oil on wood panel
more experimenting here.
this is on a 1/4 inch board with black edges and a cutout in the back for easy hanging.

A beach break is a surfing term for when a wave breaks over the sandy bottom rolling into the beach, but I also like the idea of a 'beach break' - taking time out of our regular lives to go to the beach-

-speaking of regular lives: posting early today because I teach kindergarten art on tuesdays.

- I'm thinking about teaching some kind of workshop for adults in 2009 too - any thoughts on that?

-also, I totally appreciate EVERY comment and email I get - lately Ive been slow to respond - due to my busy fall schedule and sharing my computer with a teenager and a couple of pre-teens! - keep the comments coming though! I really do read them and enjoy them.

kelley - no special days in Oct. - just my favorite month here in NE.

Anne M - I sent you an email. did you get it? send me an email, I'ld be glad to help you out.

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...