Sortof on vacation this week...due to the computer cord and getting into the routine of summer with boys out of school, ....so not really vacation but a break from painting.


Found this photo while cleaning today. Its my favorite of my sister and I (she's on the right) and exactly the kind of photo I like to paint from - it captures a moment in time. So much more interesting than if the two of us had been grinning at the camera...
Not sure which beach we're at but I think its
at the Cape Cod Natural History Museum. Which is one of my favorite places to go on the Cape still. If you find yourself on the Cape this summer and especially if youve got kids its a must see.

now back to the laundry and the trunk list...

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...