Follow the Leader - daily painting,cupcakes

6x6 oil. I just listened to the same song over and over and over on my ipod without even noticing until it was playing for over an hour! Deep in thought while painting!

What was I thinking of about you ask?

Well the title popped into my head first.

- then it went off into imagining the cupcakes were like middleschool girls following the alpha girl - she's the one in pink - and then they all go home and bug their mothers for pink frosting too with green sprinkles. They simply MUST have these things.... because the white frosting/red sprinkle look is SO last year.... :)

2 comments

Linda Popple said...

Love your painting and the story! :)

Amber L. Bailey said...

lol cute story and such fun paintings. I love your cupcakes. I've wanted to paint some recently too, probably because of yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...