3 comments

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Love him! I;m a duck fan (not the food, the animals) and I've been knows to lean on my horn when I see hunters out looking for Bambi and Daffy... nice work!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I received the painting I purchased from you today and it is FABULOUS! Even better in person. Thank you very much.

PORTRAITS & PINUPS said...

Hi
I have posted a comment just to let you know how you have inspired me to paint
Every day I look at you Blog to see what you have painted next and I have loved every one. You have inspired me to pick up my paint brush as soon as I finish work also I have now started to post some I of my efforts on my own Blog. Unfortunately I never took pictures of some of my paintings but I will from now on. Anyway thank you very much for your inspiration and I will continue to view your site every day.
MS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...