Lifes a Beach - daily painting. beach umbrella painting by Debbie Miller




beach umbrella, beach painting, daily painting beach scene

6x6 oil on gesso board sold

UPDATE: 3/6/17
It seems this post _ originally posted on 7/14/08_   is by far my most popular image/post from my blog.

THANK YOU everyone for all the likes, shares and pins!

After painting this I painted another version that I liked so much that I made it available as a print HERE.
Check it out I think you will love it!!

Fine Art America/Debbie Miller

Or check my PURCHASE page for similar available original paintings

2 comments

Mark Adams said...

Debbie,
I don't know if you are familiar with Robert Capa's photograph of Picasso walking on the beach behind Francoise Gilot, holding an open beach umbrella over her head. This could be, as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story. He jams the umbrella into the sand and runs off with her into the surf. I like the violet shadow cast by the colorful parasol.

Debbie Miller said...

YES! love that photo!! how funny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...