towel 4 -beach towel series

10x10 oil on panel
towel as skirt. not sure how many of these I'll do - need to do a few more smaller ones for this series and some mid size too.....


summer always plays with my painting time but always opens up time for other creative things too- which is always great...
if you are my friend on facebook than youve already seen these pond photos - thought I'ld share them here too so you'll understand when I switch gears from beach scenes to ponds and fish :)

pond with fountain that I made from a lamp base,plant stand and then hung beads and crystalssharpie pen on beach rocks by the ponds edge

the other lady of the house




1 comment

Carla said...

Very lovely your artwork!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...