What's Next - daily painting,beach scene,contemporary painting,debbie miller

6x6 oil on panel By Now I am sure my regular collectors and followers think Ive gone completely mad. I know what they are saying - "Where are those little beach scenes we've come to know and love? Where is the representational work - What are those lines? and my Gosh, what is happening to the skin tones!?" There's no explaining it. It's just happening. The other stuff is not totally gone - if you ask, I'd be happy to paint one for you. Its just that right now THESE are rocking my world. I can't seem to stop

1 comment

Diana Marshall said...

Love all your different styles especially the new ones. I was recently told I had too many styles, but I think if you are a creative person then you must keep experimenting and evolving. I get so inspired by other artists work and spend hours looking, which helps to give me fresh input and ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...