RISD sale THIS sat.!!

Yes its raining - but don't let that scare you away from the RISD sale tomorrow!!!
Benefit St. will have a great big tent :) Yay!!
I'll be at table 159 - down near George St.

Total visual overload for me on my morning walk - I LOVE a rainy October morning!!  Saturates the colors - and this year they need all the help they can get.

   The past summer's weather and Hurricane Irene really sucked the life out of our Rhode Island Fall Foliage this year.
But still soooo many pretty scenes today! and now that I have my new iphone I could take pictures as I saw them! 


 and fog too!  be still my heart.  And...
One wet little dog!  His little legs trotted along for over an hour - he was happy for the photo breaks
 and I was happy that there was a towel in my car for those wet paws! 
See you at the sale!

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...