How to make Easy Paint and Sharpie Eggs


quick and easy,  Easter egg decorating, sharpie marker, doodle
nfdp-
 Here's the thing,  I know there are amazing eggs out there - beautifully decorated- painstakingly decorated eggs.  Stunning little works of art.  I have even made my share of fancy eggs.
These are not those.  Nope.  Not even close.
 These are the "use what you can find and make them fast,easy and simple" kind of eggs. 
This is how I made them:

First, I got out my little collection of  "Oops" paint.  Oops paint is the paint that is returned to the big box home improvement stores - I think I got each one of these for .50 cents!
pastel paint and Easter eggs
Nothing perfect or fussy here.

They look pretty just like this, but I couldn't help myself.  Let them dry, added more color on top then dry again.  Doodle time after that!   I just love Sharpies.
pastel paint and black sharpie marker Easter eggs,

pastel and black sharpie marker easter eggs on glass bottles
BTW - I think eggs look super cute on bottles with bows!  These eggs are hard boiled - meant to be eaten, so the "easy, fast and simple" thing works - you could use blown eggs or wooden eggs from the craft store if you wanted to do more detailed intricate designs and save them from year to year.

2 comments

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

These are AMAZING! I wish I still had little kids! (no, really, I don't)

Debbie Miller said...

Ha! Kelley mine are big now but it doesn't stop me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...