Fresh Start 2017

stack of paper, illustration, fresh start

Here's the thing - I hate New Year's Eve and those 'year in review' shows all over the news really bug me but New Year's Day, now that I love.
I love the idea of a fresh start and making resolutions and looking ahead.
I love green smoothies and recommitting to healthier living.
I love packing away the Holidays and cleaning out the fridge.
Mostly I love taking everything off my studio bulletin board and hanging a new calendar.

Yesterday I put on some good music and cleaned my space, organized and made a to-do list.
Love, love, love.

This year I've got some big painting goals but also I decided to commit to a daily practice of doing one little drawing.  Nothing fancy, just a little morning doodle to start my day.
Everyday for 365.
I post each one to my instagram account if you want to follow along.

Happy New Year!

nfdp


No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...